- Over 41% of COVID patients in Palestine report symptoms over next 3 monthson மார்ச் 28, 2023 at 2:15 காலை
The most common symptoms on day 10 were shortness of breath (38.7%), cough (31.8%), insomnia (31.5%), and fatigue (29.3%).
- Survey: Most teens lacked sleep, struggled with schoolwork in 2021 during COVIDon மார்ச் 28, 2023 at 2:15 காலை
Teens who slept less than 7 hours per school night were 17% more likely to report difficulty with schoolwork than those who slept 8 to 10 hours.
- FDA authorizes Pfizer bivalent COVID booster for kids 6 months through age 4on மார்ச் 28, 2023 at 2:15 காலை
"Currently available data show that vaccination remains the best defense against severe disease, hospitalization, and death caused by COVID-19 across all age groups."
- COVID vaccine efficacy against BA.4/5 hospital stay fell from 68% to 36% after 4 monthson மார்ச் 28, 2023 at 2:15 காலை
Fourth-dose vaccine effectiveness among patients aged 65 years or older was 66% at 7 to 59 days and 57% at a median of 88 days.
- Global COVID activity mixed as WHO updates variant trackingon மார்ச் 28, 2023 at 2:15 காலை
The WHO's new variant tracking system better distinguishes Omicron sublineages and outlines when new SARS-CoV-2 changes pose major public health threats.