- COVID vaccines prevented poor outcomes in people of all sizesby Lisa Schnirring on lipiec 1, 2022 at 8:40 pm
Mary Van Beusekom | News Writer | CIDRAP NewsJul 01, 2022Though all benefited, those at lowest and highest body weights were at greater risk, possibly due to differences in immune response.
- New York launches mobile test-and-treat, World Bank OKs pandemic fundby Lisa Schnirring on lipiec 1, 2022 at 8:30 pm
Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsJul 01, 2022The mobile units are geared toward reaching high-risk communities and come as the US and other countries battle rising COVID activity.
- Real-world study of Pfizer vaccine in kids finds moderate Omicron protectionby Lisa Schnirring on czerwiec 30, 2022 at 8:30 pm
Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsJun 30, 2022Findings were similar to adults, but testing policy changes limited the study's ability to assess longer term impact.
- News Scan for Jun 30, 2022by Lisa Schnirring on czerwiec 30, 2022 at 8:22 pm
FDA urges BA.4/5 booster tweakAirborne spread of COVIDCOVID hospitalizations rise in UK and GermanyMore US unexplained pediatric hepatitis cases
- Maternal deaths climbed 33% during COVID-19by Jim Wappes on czerwiec 29, 2022 at 8:49 pm
Jim Wappes | Editorial Director | CIDRAP NewsJun 29, 2022Deaths may have been directly related to COVID-19 or exacerbated by COVID-19 or by healthcare disruptions, study authors say.