- WHO presses China to share previously undisclosed SARS-CoV-2 market sampleson مارس 20, 2023 at 12:49 م
Scientists who examined the genetic sequences say they bolster evidence of a spillover from a raccoon dog or other mammal sold at the market.
- Kids' COVID symptoms—not rates of severe disease—evolved with variantson مارس 20, 2023 at 12:49 م
Fever and cough were more common with the Delta and Omicron variants, but rates of hospitalization and ICU admission stayed the same over time.
- COVID-19 survivors may be at higher risk of gastrointestinal disorders at 1 yearon مارس 20, 2023 at 12:49 م
Long-COVID patients were more likely to have reflux, peptic ulcers, pancreatitis, dyspepsia, gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome, and other GI conditions.
- Quick takes: COVID testing for China travelers, pandemic readiness funds, UK booster planon مارس 20, 2023 at 12:49 م
The US is finalizing a plan to ease screening of travelers from China, the World Bank is short on pandemic funds, and the UK announces a spring booster plan.
- Global mental health doesn't appear significantly worse than before pandemicon مارس 20, 2023 at 12:49 م
Female participants, however, saw some erosion of general mental health and increased anxiety and depression.