- Study shows reinfection protection for COVID-19 vaccinesby Jim Wappes on November 23, 2022 at 9:24 pm
Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsNov 23, 2022Experts reinforce the urgent need to get vaccinated during this holiday season.
- Updated COVID boosters add to benefit of single-strain dosesby Jim Wappes on November 23, 2022 at 9:23 pm
Mary Van Beusekom | News Writer | CIDRAP NewsNov 23, 2022The boosters confer 28% to 56% more protection against symptomatic infections than 2 to 4 doses of the original vaccines, a new study estimates.
- Biden administration announces push to improve COVID booster uptakeby Jim Wappes on November 23, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsNov 23, 2022Of 35 million who have gotten their booster shots, 16 million were seniors.
- Study ties Paxlovid to lower COVID-19 hospitalization rateby Jim Wappes on November 23, 2022 at 8:37 pm
- Remdesivir, steroids tied to better COVID hospital outcomesby Jim Wappes on November 22, 2022 at 10:31 pm