The vaccine is free of charge
In the UK, COVID-19 vaccines will only be available via the NHS of England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland, to eligible groups.
It is free of charge. At no point will you be asked to pay.
Vous pouvez être contacté par le NHS, votre employeur, un médecin généraliste ou une pharmacie locale pour recevoir votre vaccin.
The NHS will NEVER:
- Ask you for your bank account or card details;
- Ask you for your PIN or banking password;
- Arrive unannounced at your home to administer the vaccine; or
- Ask you to prove your identity by sending copies of personal documents such as your passport, driving licence, bills or pay slips.
What to do if you suspect fraud
- If you receive a call you believe to be fraudulent, hang up.
- If you are suspicious about an email you have received, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are suspicious about text messages you have received, forward it to the number 7726, free of charge.
- If you believe you are the victim of a fraud, report this to Action Fraud as soon as possible by calling 0300 123 2040 or visiting www.actionfraud.police.uk.