- COVID vaccines prevented poor outcomes in people of all sizespar Lisa Schnirring le juillet 1, 2022 à 8:40
Mary Van Beusekom | News Writer | CIDRAP NewsJul 01, 2022Though all benefited, those at lowest and highest body weights were at greater risk, possibly due to differences in immune response.
- New York launches mobile test-and-treat, World Bank OKs pandemic fundpar Lisa Schnirring le juillet 1, 2022 à 8:30
Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsJul 01, 2022The mobile units are geared toward reaching high-risk communities and come as the US and other countries battle rising COVID activity.
- Real-world study of Pfizer vaccine in kids finds moderate Omicron protectionpar Lisa Schnirring le juin 30, 2022 à 8:30
Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsJun 30, 2022Findings were similar to adults, but testing policy changes limited the study's ability to assess longer term impact.
- News Scan for Jun 30, 2022par Lisa Schnirring le juin 30, 2022 à 8:22
FDA urges BA.4/5 booster tweakAirborne spread of COVIDCOVID hospitalizations rise in UK and GermanyMore US unexplained pediatric hepatitis cases
- Maternal deaths climbed 33% during COVID-19par Jim Wappes le juin 29, 2022 à 8:49
Jim Wappes | Editorial Director | CIDRAP NewsJun 29, 2022Deaths may have been directly related to COVID-19 or exacerbated by COVID-19 or by healthcare disruptions, study authors say.